School has been keeping me fairly busy lately since we are approaching the final weeks of class and are about to go into finals. I haven’t had a lot of time for myself lately and I’ve been in the search for a new job. So I decided to upload another post of little things about me.
- I’ve had a habit of twirling my hair around my fingers since I was a baby (according to my grandma), and still do it today without even noticing it.
- I have a collection of quarters from all 50 states in the United States.
- I have this weird thing about having different consistencies in my food. I can’t have sprinkles in ice cream, or nuts in my food, or hashbrown.
- I have three birthmarks/moles on the side of my neck in the shape of a triangle.
- I get restless after sitting down for a while pretty quick.
- I don’t watch a lot of T.V.
- I have two step-parents.
- Growing up, I used to believe that cutting your baby hairs would make all your hair fall out because “baby hairs held it all together”.
- I have nearly 7 unfinished stories sitting in my flashdrive and one extremely close to the end of the first draft. I’m planning on starting the editing process by the end of the year.
- Poems are the most beautiful and frustrating pieces of writing for me.
I have been in this reading AND writing slump lately and I’m not sure if it’s because of how hectic school has been lately or for some other reason entirely. Next week I’ll post something about my Spring Break. I went to a couple of places with some friends and made a summer bucket list.
Have a good week!
P.S. I want to start posting some creative writing to get myself the practice using different prompts. So watch out for that within the next couple of months if you are interested!